Article 1 (Personal information)
"Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Act, and is information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. This refers to information that can identify a specific individual through descriptions, etc., and information that can identify a specific individual from such information alone, such as data related to physical appearance, fingerprints, voice prints, and the insurer number on a health insurance card (personal identification information). .
Article 2 (Method of collecting personal information)
Our shop may collect your personal information when you purchase products or make inquiries.
When collecting personal information, we clearly state the purpose of use and use lawful and fair means.
In addition, information regarding transaction records and payments, including the user's personal information, made between users and affiliates, etc., including the user's personal information, may be used by our affiliates (including information providers, advertisers, advertising distribution destinations, etc., hereinafter referred to as " (hereinafter referred to as "partners"), etc.
The personal information collected at our shop is as follows.
a) Name, furigana
c) Phone number
d) Email address
f) Delivery information
g) Transaction history with this shop and its contents
h) Information that can identify a specific individual by combining the above
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which our company collects and uses personal information are as follows.
- To provide and operate our services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including verifying identity)
- To send emails informing users of new features, updated information, campaigns, etc. of the service they are currently using and other services provided by our company.
- To contact you as necessary, such as maintenance and important notices.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registered information, and view usage status.
- To bill users for usage fees for paid services
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
- Our company will change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to the purpose before the change.
- If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose will be notified to the user or announced on our shop by the method prescribed by our company.